- Projection surfaces: Interactive floor, table or wall
- Interaction technique: Motion
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/scatter
Scatter template - learn the recipe for the interactive fun!
Standard application appearance
Objects are scattered on the board. As they move across the board, objects run away to the sides from the moving character. After a while, they return to the board again.
- one graphic for the background
- one or more graphics for fleeing objects
You can set:
parameters for objects
- number of objects
- size of objects
effects for objects:
- shadows under objects
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
Advanced settings available in the template:
- interval - the time between the object's reaction to interactions and the return of the object to its original position.
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Scatter template, you can add instruction, intro and start screen. You can use your own dedicated graphics for each screen and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters.
Recommendations for object graphics in the Scatter template:
- Recommended image file format: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended resolution: 308x308px
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Ideas for using the Scatter template
When looking for app ideas, think about things that:
- they naturally run, hide, or move away from a moving person,
- may be obscured or covered.
Fun and Education - Replace the default objects in the template with nature graphics and encourage children to play actively in discovering and searching for objects on the board.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with a graphic with the slogan of your event. As objects, use graphics of elements related to the event.
Promotion and Advertising - Replace the default objects in the template with your brand logo. Use a background with your corporate identity.