Tug of war
- Projection surfaces: Interactive floor
- Interaction technique: Motion
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/tug-of-war
Tug of War template - learn the recipe for the interactive game!
Standard application appearance
A competitive game for two players or teams. In the middle of the board (pitch) there is an object (a rope with a marked central point) for which the players will fight. The object moves in a horizontal line (right or left) to the side of the court with more movement. For dragging an object to your side, the player scores a point. The first player to reach a certain number of points wins.
- one graphic for the background
- one panoramic graphic for a rope type object
You can set:
- scoring line
- background music
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
You can edit:
- time counter
- points counter
- end condition - the ability to set the number of points needed for one of the teams to win.
Advanced settings available in the template:
- boundary line margin - specifies the points at which a point for one of the teams is counted.
Good to knowThe game ends after the set game time or when the set end condition is reached.
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Tug of War template, you can add instruction, intro, start, success and end screen.. For each screen you can use your own dedicated graphics, sounds and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters
Recommendations for object graphics in the Tug of War template:
- Recommended image file format: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended Resolution:
- for a panoramic object (as a rope): 2x the width of the screen, e.g. for displaying an object with a width of 1024px, the graphic of the object should be 2048px wide
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Ideas for using the Tug of War template
Fun and Education - Replace the default objects in the template with graphics of plants, fruits, animals. Encourage children to actively play with movement.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with a graphic with the slogan of your event. Put the theme of the event on the graphics of the facility. Encourage guests to compete.
Promotion and Advertising - Replace the default background in the template with graphics with the company's visual identity. Place the product image, brand logo or other graphics to promote the campaign on the object's graphic.