- Projection surfaces: Interactive floor or table
- Interaction technique: Motion
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/sorting
Sorting template - learn the recipe for the interactive fun!
Standard application appearance
There are containers for objects in the corners of the board. In random places on the board, objects appear that need to be moved to the appropriate containers. For a correct match, the player receives a point. The fun can end after the set time of the game.
- one graphic for the background
- two - four graphics for containers
- two - four graphics for objects
You can set:
- the appearance of the object
- hitting the object into the container
- maximum number of objects on the board at one time
graphics after hitting the object in the container
- game time
- background music
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
You can edit:
- time counter
- points counter
Advanced settings available in the template:
- maximum number of elements - determines the maximum number of elements that will appear on the board; once the limit is reached, objects will stop appearing until at least one object has been matched to the container.
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Sorting template, you can add instruction, intro, start and end screen. You can use your own dedicated graphics for each screen and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters
Recommendations for object graphics in the Sorting template:
- Recommended format of graphic files: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended Resolution:
- container graphics: 300x300px
- object graphics: 194x194px
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Ideas for using the Sorting template
When looking for app ideas, think about things that:
- we usually sort,
- can be shaped to each other,
- can be grouped based on a selected feature,
- are related.
Fun and Education - Replace the default objects in the template with a set of graphics on a selected topic, e.g. natural science, mathematics, language and encourage children to play actively, independently or moderated by a teacher.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with a graphic with the slogan of your event. Put names or elements related to the event on the graphics of falling objects.
Promotion and Advertising - Replace the default objects in the template with your brand logo. Use a background with your corporate identity. Use the template to promote social and product campaigns and upcoming cultural events.