- Projection surfaces: Interactive floor or wall
- Interaction technique: Motion
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/scroll
Scroll template - learn the recipe for the interactive fun!
Standard application appearance
A panoramic object is displayed against the background, which we can scroll left or right depending on where the movement occurs on the board.
- one graphic for the background
- one panoramic graphic per object
You can set:
- object scrolling speed
- the center of gravity of the movement (determines the place where the interaction effect - here scrolling - is the greatest)
- background music
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
You can edit:
- direction factor - value defining the effect of interaction with the board:
- a value closer to 0 means that the greater part of the board (from the right side) will cause scrolling to the right,
- a value closer to 1 means that the greater part of the board (from the left side) will cause scrolling to the left.
- scroll speed - determines the speed with which the panorama graphics will react to interactions with the board.
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Scroll template, you can add instruction, intro and start screen. You can use your own dedicated graphics for each screen and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters
Recommendations for object graphics in the Scroll template:
- Recommended image file format: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended resolution: approx. 6600x360px
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Scroll template ideas
Fun and Education - Place elements with colors, numbers or syllables, rhymes, pictures, etc. on the panoramic graphics, which will be used by children. Encourage children to engage in active, independent or moderated physical play.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with graphics with the slogan of your event, and place thematically related elements on the panoramic graphics.
Promotion and Advertising - Replace the default background in the template with graphics with the company's visual identity. Put your brand logos, photos and slogans on the panoramic graphic.