- Projection surfaces: Interactive floor
- Interaction technique: Motion
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/pong-game
Pong Game template - learn the recipe for the interactive game!
Standard application layout
A competitive ping pong game for two players. Players bounce an object (ball) by moving the side paddles up and down. The paddle follows the player's movement. When the opponent passes the ball, the player scores a point. The game ends when the game time expires. The player who scores more points wins.
- one graphic for the background
- one graphic for the bounced object (ball)
- two graphics for a palette object
You can add:
- sound effects
- background music
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
You can edit:
- time counter
- points counter
Advanced settings available in the template:
- game area margin - the ability to adjust the upper and lower margins of the physical area of the bouncing object.
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Pong Game template, you can add instruction, intro, start, success and end screen. You can use your own dedicated graphics for each screen and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Standard game success screen< /small>
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters.
Recommendations for object graphics in the Pong Game template:
- Recommended image file format: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended resolution: adjust according to your needs
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Ideas for using the Pong Game template
Fun and Education - Replace the default objects in the template with graphics in juicy colors, with numbers or letters and encourage children to active movement fun.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with graphics with the slogan of your event, names of guests or birthdays. Use the appropriate objects appearing on the board.
Promotion and Advertising - Replace the default objects in the template with your brand logo. Use a background with your corporate identity.