- Projection surfaces: Interactive floor or table
- Interaction technique: Motion
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/mismatch
Mismatch template - learn the recipe for an interactive quiz!
Standard application appearance
The board shows 4 objects in random order. One of the objects does not match the others and should be selected. After selecting the correct answer, another set of objects is displayed. For each correct answer, the player scores a point. The game ends after the set time.
- one graphic for the background
- several sets of graphics representing 4 answers: 3 incorrect and one correct.
You can set:
- multiple sets of questions
- in each set, a maximum of three objects as incorrect answers and one as correct
- position of objects on the board
- graphics and sound for:
- correct answer
- wrong answer
- graphics for score
- background music
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
You can edit:
- time counter
- points counter
Advanced settings available in the template:
- right and wrong answer graphics position - in configuration mode using the
- position of response object graphics - in configuration mode using the
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Mismatch template, you can add instruction, intro, start and end screen. You can use your own dedicated graphics for each screen and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters
Recommendations for object graphics in the Mismatch template:
- Recommended image file format: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended resolution: 300x300px
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Mismatch Template Usage Ideas
Fun and Education - Replace the default objects in the template with a collection of graphics on a selected subject, e.g. natural, mathematical, historical, linguistic and encourage children to active, intellectual entertainment.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with a graphic with the slogan of your event. Place elements related to your event on the graphics of the objects.
Promotion and Advertising - Create sets of questions with corporate graphics. Use a background with your corporate identity. Use the template to promote social campaigns and new products.