- Device type: Interactive floor
- Interaction Type: Motion Control
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/collect-game
Collect Game template - learn the recipe for the interactive game!
Standard application layout
A competitive game for two players. There are two goals on the board, into which the players kick an object (ball) falling onto the field - each kicks into his own goal, competing with the other player. The first player to fill his goal with a set number of objects wins.
- one graphic for the background
- one or more graphics for a moving object (ball)
- (optional) two graphics for a gate type object
You can set:
- sound effects:
- the appearance of the object
- hitting the object into the goal
- background music
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
You can edit:
- time counter
- points counter
Advanced settings available in the template:
- object size
- number of objects in the gate - gate capacity
- size of the physical gate area - you can manage the zone in which the point is counted,
- size of the physical collection area - you can manage the zone where the collected items are placed,
- location of gates and sets - in configuration mode using the
- offset X and Y - shift graphics of collections in relation to containers to collected elements.
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Collect Game template, you can add instruction, intro, start and end screen. You can use your own dedicated graphics for each screen and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters.
Recommendations for object graphics in the Collect Game template:
- Recommended image file format: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended Resolution:
- controlled object: 250x250px
- gate object: 128x350px
- collection object: 169x962px
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Ideas for using the Collect Game template
Fun and Education - Replace the default objects in the template with graphics with animals, vowels, numbers.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with graphics with the slogan of your event, names of guests or birthdays. Use the appropriate objects appearing on the board.
Promotion and Advertising - Replace the default objects in the template with your brand logo. Use a background with your corporate identity.