- Projection surfaces: Interactive floor
- Interaction technique: Motion
- Available in the Store https://store.motioncube.io/en/template/catch
Catch template - learn the recipe for the interactive fun!
Standard application appearance
On the board, objects fall from above and you have to catch them before they hide behind the bottom edge of the board. Thumbnails of caught objects are displayed at the bottom of the board. For each object caught, players score a point. The fun can end after the set time of the game.
- one graphic for the background
- one or more graphics for falling objects
You can set:
- sound effects:
- the appearance of the object
- hit/catch an object
- graphics after hitting an object
- game time
- background music
- additional screens
Advanced application operation parameters
You can edit:
- time counter
- points counter
- object size
- show items collected on the board - captured items appear at the bottom of the screen.
Advanced settings available in the template:
- movement time of a single object - defines the speed of the object's flight
- interval - specifies the time interval between successive objects
- maximum number of elements - the ability to adjust the maximum number of objects on the board at one time
Good to knowThe number of elements appearing on the board is a random value. Depends on the set parameter of the maximum number of elements.
Additional screens available in the template
Within the Catch template, you can add instruction, intro, start and end screen. You can use your own dedicated graphics for each screen and set parameters for texts, colours and backgrounds.
Details of screen editing can be found in the chapter Screens configuration.
Standard app end screen
Recommendations for your graphics and illustrations
See chapter Creating an application.
See chapter Changing the graphics and parameters
Recommendations for object graphics in the Catch template:
- Recommended image file format: PNG (with transparent background)
- Recommended resolution: 280x610px
Motioncube graphics available for use in templates
Use the ready database of Motioncube backgrounds and graphic objects. Import selected elements in the template and create an application.
App appearance after changes
Ideas for using the Catch template
The logic of Catch refers to leaflets scattered by planes or dropped from a balloon. Let your imagination run wild and use the idea of messages falling from the sky.
Fun and Education - Replace the default objects in the template with a set of graphics on a selected theme, e.g. nature - leaves, mathematics - shapes, language - syllables and words, occasional - envelopes, hearts, cupcakes, etc. at the bottom of the board to create a specific pattern. Encourage children to play actively, either on their own or moderated by a teacher.
Events and Entertainment - Replace the default background in the template with a graphic with the slogan of your event. Put names or elements related to the event on the graphics of falling objects.
Promotion and Advertising - Replace the default objects in the template with your brand logo. Use a background with your corporate identity. Use the template to promote social and product campaigns and upcoming cultural events.