Motioncube interactive projection
The Motioncube platform provides all the necessary components to prepare an interactive projection interactive floor environment:
- Motioncube Player software (see the presentation on the website for designers),
- interactive applications (see the application catalog in the Store),
- templates for designing your own applications (see more),
- hardware components that provide various interaction techniques (see presentation),
- The help center you are currently viewing.
Motioncube is currently the only technology on the market that allows you to create multiinteractive spaces such as an interactive floor, allowing you to interact with applications in various ways.
Learn more reasons why you should use Motioncube.
Motioncube-supported techniques for interacting with applications on the interactive floor:
- motion interaction - the application reacts to the user's movement in the interactive space,
- IR pen control - transferring the technology available for interactive boards to the floor surface,
- reaction to remote-controlled vehicles - the software detects the movement of vehicles such as remote-controlled toys or educational driving robots moving on the floor,
- interface extended by mobile devices - the interactive floor can be a common game board for applications with an additional mobile interface
For each way of interaction, you will find ready-made apps in the Motioncube Store.